Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A Thousand Thanks and Red Envelopes

Just a couple hours before my plane leaves for Incheon, but I wanted to thank all of the adidas Urban Runners who celebrated my last night in the United States with me. I will be back relatively soon so don't take it too hard! But wow, those Hello Kitty red envelopes are totally deceiving; I was expecting chocolate covered coins at best, but really did not expect so much for each and everyone of you! Even though I won't be able to lead the runs, Warren and Raymond will keep the group organized, safe, and fun. On a serious note, and I can't emphasize this enough--without your continued support, runners and walkers, adidas Urban Run wouldn't be in existence! Komapsumnida!

Upon arrival, I will be shuttled to Jeonju University for a 10 day orientation and teaching seminar. I'm still concerned about what their physical exam entails, but I've prepared intensively in case they require documents regarding my condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment